Colliers Inspection Services provides professional inspection personnel for all types of real estate including commercial, retail, industrial and residential. We cater to owners and investors involved in the acquisition or disposition of a property, as well as occupiers seeking an independent assessment of a building’s condition.
We have been delivering quality service for more than 10 years and operate throughout Canada with a team of highly skilled and qualified inspectors. Our team provides flexible service terms to meet your time and budget requirements; our group inspects more than 200 properties across Canada annually.
Colliers Inspection Services offers:
- Detailed physical inspection checklist with photo documentation
- Cost estimation and timelines of any required repairs or retrofits, i.e. 1-3-5 year requirements
- Identification of tenant or landlord responsibility for cost of repairs
- Review of maintenance history and an operational condition assessment of the property
- Review of 3rd party environmental assessments
- Review of minimum requirements (repairs, maintenance, improvements) to facilitate tenant occupancy
- A robust, detailed final report of property condition and findings
- A follow-up inspection and condition report one year after initial occupancy