Colliers Inspection Services provides professional inspection personnel for all types of real estate including commercial, retail, industrial, and residential property types. Our services are used by owners and investors involved in and acquisition or disposition of a property as well as occupiers who seek an independent assessment of a building’s condition.
We have been delivering quality service for over 10 years and operate throughout Canada with a team of highly skilled and qualified inspectors. Our team provides flexible service terms to meet your time and budget requirements; annually our group inspects more than 200 properties across Canada.
Colliers Inspection Services program offers:
- Detailed physical inspection checklist with photo documentation
- Cost estimation and timelines of any required repairs or retrofits i.e. 1-3-5 year requirements
- Identification of tenant or landlord responsibility for cost of repairs
- Review of maintenance history and an operational condition assessment of the property.
- Review of 3rd party environmental assessments
- Review of minimum requirements (repairs, maintenance, improvements) to facilitate tenant occupancy
- A robust detailed final report of property condition and findings
- A follow-up inspection and condition report one year after initial occupancy