Property owners and occupiers require a high level of maintenance and care of their facilities to provide optimum occupant comfort, energy and cost savings, and ensure maximum life cycle of the facility and its assets.
The hub of our operations is a 24/7, bilingual, toll-free Service Centre staffed with highly-trained Colliers employees who understand the business of building maintenance and operations and emergency response requirements. The Service Centre can instantly communicate with 200+ building operators, service technicians, and property managers across Canada to ensure the needs of your tenants and occupants are always met.
Facility Services provides expert management in several key areas, including:
- Building Operations and Maintenance staff- Professionally trained and certified power engineering staff
- Specialized trades –HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing and others
- Environmental Health and safety - Risk Mitigation through robust environmental Health & Safety programs
- Sustainability – LEED accredited and energy management professionals who can provide advisory services and programs
- Energy savings – Utility benchmarking, rate tariff analysis, and energy management programs
- Facility Planning – Asset management and capital lifecycle planning
- Contract vendor management – Economies of scale through preferred scope and pricing
- Maintenance Management System –Real time updates through wireless connectivity