Executive Harbourfront Office Space in the Dogwood Building
1019 Wharf Street, Victoria
Office For Lease
Available Areas: 2,305.00 SF to 10,173.00 SF.
Asking Rent: $19.00/SF.
The Dogwood Building
Colliers is pleased to present the rare opportunity to occupy office space in one of Victoria’s very few harbour front office buildings. With an unimpeded view of the Inner Harbour in every direction, 1019 Wharf Street is a landmark heritage office building with extraordinary presence.
The Dogwood Building at 1019 Wharf Street, formerly the Pither and Leiser Warehouse Building, is located at the intersection of Fort Street and Wharf Street in beautiful downtown Victoria. The stunning location is efficient and convenient, with immediate access to the harbour float planes, several parking lots, numerous restaurants, and within one block to the Bay Centre and its wealth of amenities.
With its inception in 1843, Victoria is western Canada’s oldest city. Located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, it is a community of choice due to its mild climate, natural beauty, and excellent economic opportunities. Strategically located as a “gateway” to the Pacific Rim, its proximity to large Canadian and US markets coupled with its extensive sea and air links make the area a central hub for both business development and strong economic investment.
- Harbour front office location in a beautifully preserved 106-year-old heritage building
- Seismic, fire supression and common area upgrades completed in 2011
- New modern gym facility within the building
- Upgraded double pane, opening windows on all four sides of the building
- Upgraded elevator mechanical and interior cab
- On-site parking available in the adjacent surface parking lot
- Bike storage, brand new male and female showers, change rooms, and lockers
- Basement file storage available
|Operating Costs and Taxes
||$12.80 per SF (2014 Budget)
||CA-3C (Old Town District)
Open in a new window